- 200 Fahrenheit (oF)
- For Sealing, Protecting and Repairing Surface
Devcon Wet Surface Repair Putty ( UW )/Under Water Repair Putty
Makes (effective) repairs to metal, concrete, wood surfaces in wet and dry environments.
Repairing and refitting pipes, valves, pumps, and tanks. Repair concrete vessels and piping in wet environments. This product will bond to a wet or damp surface.
| Bonds to aluminum, concrete and many other metals|
Bonds to ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Technical data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
Cured 7 days @ 75 F
Mix Ratio by Volume
Cure Shrinkage ASTM D 2566
Mix Ratio by Weight
Adhesive Tensile Shear ASTM D 1002
82 Shore D
Modulus of Elasticity ASTM D 638
Adhesive Tensile Shear
Modulus of Elasticity
7.5 psi x 10(5) in.
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
18 [(in.) x (in). x F)] x 10(3)
1. Thoroughly clean the surface with Devcon Cleaner Blend 300 to remove all oil, grease, and dirt.
2. Grit blast surface area with 8 - 40 mesh grit, or grind with a coarse wheel or abrasive disc pad, to create increased surface area for better adhesion (Caution: An abrasive disc pad can only be used provide white mesh is revealed). Desired profile is 3 -5mil, including defined edges (do not "feather epoxy).
WORKING CONDITIONS: Ideal application temperature is 55o F to 90o F. In cold working conditions, heat repair area to 100 -110o F immediately prior to applying to dry off any moisture, contamination, or solvents, as well as to assist epoxy in achieving maximum adhesion properties.
It is strongly recommended that full units be mixed, as ratios are pre-measured.
1. Add hardener to resin
2. Mix thoroughly with screwdriver or similar tool (continuously scrap material away from sides and bottom of container) until a uniform, streak free consistency is obtained.
INTERMEDIATE SIZES (1,2,3 lb. units): Place resin and hardener on a flat, disposable surface such as cardboard, plywood, or plastic sheet), Use a trowel or wide- blade tool to mix the material as in Step 2 above.
Spread mixed on repair area and work firmly into substrate to ensure maximum surface contact. Plastic Steel Putty (A) fully cures in 16 hours, at which time it can be machined, drilled, or painted.
FOR MAXIMUM PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Cure at room temperature for 2.5 hours, then heat cure for 4 hours @ 200oF.
FOR + 70oF APPLICATIONS
Store at room temperature.
Chemical Resistance :
Chemical resistance is calculated with a 7 day, room temp. cure ( 30 days immersion 75oF)
- Cheque Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash Advance (CA) Cash in Advance (CID)
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Western Europe Central America Australia North America Middle East Eastern Europe South America Asia Africa
- All India