Heavy duty lubricant with PTFE (*). CRC White Lithium Grease is a high purity, high quality NLGI Grade 2 white lithium-based grease with an advanced additive package including PTFE (*) for superior lubrication. It is smooth and buttery in consistency for optimum surface coverage.
- Provides long lasting lubrication.
- Excellent water and heat resistance.
- Contains rust and oxidation inhibitors ensuring superior metal protection.
- Produces a high viscosity film.
- Suitable as a water-proof lubricant due to its water resistant qualities.
- Reduces friction and wear in metal-to-metal and metal-to-plastic applications.
- Sprays like an oil, but sets like a grease.
- Suitable for vertical surfaces, does not run or drip.
- White colour allows for easy visual inspection of film coverage.
- Aerosols use hydrocarbon propellant for controlled application and film thickness.
Long lasting lubrication of :
- Open gears and chains
- Slide conveyors
- Guide rails
- Brake and gear shift mechanisms
- Speedometer cables
- Distributor cam
- Seat guides
- Water pumps
- Garage door channels.
- Shake can thoroughly before use.
- Apply on dry, clean surfaces.
- Use extension tube for precise aiming and hard-to-reach areas.
- Do not mix with other lubricants.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Do not apply while equipment is energised.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.
- Appearance : off-white, viscous grease
- Flash point (open cup) : < 0°C
- Boiling range (solvent) : 60-100°C
- Vapour density (vs. air=1) : 3
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,805
- Dry film properties
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,95
- Flash point (open cup) : > 200°C
- Dropping point : 177°C
- NLGI consistency : class 2
- Minimum temperature : -18 °C
- Four Ball Wear (ASTM D 2266) : 0,52 mm
- E.P. Welding load (DIN 51350) : 360 kg
- Hot water resistance (DIN 51807 T1, 90°C) : 0
- aerosol : 12 x 400 ml
15, Dhamanwala Complex, Opp. Batliboi, Gidc Cross Road, Pandesara, Surat Gujarat India +918037302043