CRC CO Contact Cleaner Spray
Effective precision cleaner.
CRC Contact Cleaner is a high purity, effective precision cleaning solvent designed to meet today’s environmental challenges. Based on fast drying naphthenic solvents without chlorinated, or glycol ether components.
CRC Contact Cleaner improves the performance and reliability of electrical/electronic equipment by cleaning contacts and components quickly and effectively. Prevents contact failures or malfunctions by dissolving and/or rinsing away contaminants, which holds moisture and causes corrosion or arcing.
- Fast cleaning action for removal of flux traces, light oils, finger prints and other contaminants.
- No ozone-depleting action (ODP = 0,00).
- Periodic planned application prolongs the life expectancy of components.
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Evaporates completely, leaving no residue.
- Safe for all metal surfaces, most rubbers, plastics and coatings.Test on sensitive plastics, adhesive-mounted or stressed parts.
- Convenient 360° (upside-down) spray valve for aerosols.
- High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 97%
Ideal for applications where lower flash-point solvents may be used :
- Circuit breakers
- Alarm and signal systems
- Printed circuit boards
- Laboratory and test equipments
- Plugs and sockets
- Electromechanical assemblies
- Motor controls
- Spray liberally on surface to be cleaned and allow to run off. Use extension tube for pinpoint cleaning.
- To remove oxide and carbon deposits, use an abrasive and rinse off intermittently with CRC Contact Cleaner. Re-lubricate with CRC 2-26 if necessary.
- Highly flammable formulation. Do not spray on energised electrical equipment or circuits; de-activate before product application and extinguish all flames, pilot lights and heaters.
- During use, flammable vapours may accumulate, especially in closed equipment. Use with adequate ventilation and maintain ventilation until vapours are gone. Allow to dry thoroughly before reactivating systems.
- Test before use on sensitive plastics, adhesive-mounted or stressed parts.
- A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU93/112 is available for all CRC products.
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Odour : typical
- Distillation range : 75-85°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : < 0°C
- Aromatics content : 0,05 % wt
- Non-volatile matter : < 100 ppm
- Colour (Saybolt) : +30
- Specific gravity (@ 20°C) : 0,78
- Kauri-Butanol value : 48
- Surface tension (@ 25°C) : 22 mN/m
- Evaporation rate (vs. ether = 1) : 2,3
- Vapour density (vs. air = 1) : >1
- Di-electric constant (**) (@ 25°C) : 1,99
- aerosol : 12 x 300 ml
15, Dhamanwala Complex, Opp. Batliboi, Gidc Cross Road, Pandesara, Surat Gujarat India +918037302043