MOLYKOTE HSC plus Solid Lubricant PSolid lubricant paste, contains no lead or nickel temperature -30 Degrees Centigrade to + 1100 Degrees CentigradeMOLYKOTE HSC plus APPLICATIONS:For metal/metal combinations that are subjected to high temperatures and frictional contacts which, typically for bolted joints, are free from lead or nickel. Suitable for lubrication points with low speeds, subjected to high temperatures and corrosive effects, and also require a low and constant coefficient of friction. As a contact lubricant for electrically conducting components. Used successfully for stud bolts of gas and steam turbines, stud bolts of turbochargers of diesel engines, flanged connections in chemical and petrochemical plants.MOLYKOTE HSC plus Features:
MOLYKOTE HSC plus COMPOSITION:
- Molykote HSC Plus can be used over a wide range of temperature -30 Degrees Centigrade to + 1100 Degrees Centigrade
- Molykote HSC Plus Enables non destructive dismantling even after long use at high temperatures.
- High load-carrying capacity Due to stated coefficient of friction defined pre-stressing forces for bolted joints can be achieved.
- Good corrosion protection
- Good electrical conductivity.
- Solid lubricants
- Thicking agents
- Powdered Metal ( Lead Free )
- Mineral Oil
Color : Copper
Penetration density : ISO 2137 Unworked penetration & ISO 2811 Density at 20oC (68T)
Molykote HSC Plus Temperature Resistance :
Service temperature: -30 to 1100 Degrees Centrigrade